- Must be 18 years of age and NOT in High School
- Must have minimum 15 days abstinence and medically cleared with a current verifiable urine drug screen.
- Must have a primary diagnosis of Substance Use Disorder.
- Must have previously been through a structured treatment program.
- Must be willing to commit to a lengthy recovery process with a sincere desire to remain clean & sober, dedicated to actively participate in the program of Alcoholic Anonymous, Narcotics Anonymous or other 12 Step related program.
- Must disclose any legal commitments and be free of outstanding warrants (we can’t help if we don’t know).
- Must be willing to follow the main objectives of the House. Abide to all Policies & Procedures and establish and follow a goal plan with a minimum commitment of 3 months residency.
- Must be physically able to participate in all services.
- Must be ready and willing to obtain gainful employment after 30 days.
- Must be evaluated and accepted for admission in a pre-screened interview.
- Must be able to pay initial service fee and each month’s rent.
- $100 non-refundable application fee.
PLEASE NOTE: Referrals who are stabilized on any controlled substance will be referred elsewhere.
Click here for Forms